What people say
LIDAH® Travel Didgeridoos
All our Travel Didgeridoos are hand crafted and carefully finished. As a result, our instruments have a full tone and a dynamic sound. Beside the sound, the Travel Didges have more benefits.
- The handy size makes it easy to store the instruments.
- These didgeridoos are excellent for practicing new techniques.
- Perfect for training the respiratory muscles, reducing Sleep Apnea and Snoring.
- The correct pressure ensures the full overtone and the dynamic sound.
- Ideal to take Travelling!
Which Didgeridoo should I choose?
Are you looking to buy your first didgeridoo? Or are you already familiar with the instrument and is this an extra addition to your collection? In both cases you've come to the right place. We understand that it can be difficult to make a choice, hopefully we can help you out.
- Didge Box: our most compact version, easy to travel with and store. Ideal to train the respiratory muscles in the context of sleep apnea and snoring.
- Spiral Didge: just a size bigger which provides the deep sound. Furthermore it is a work of art in itself!
- Snake Didge: The tube length is comparable to its long variant, but the twist makes for the compact size (45 cm).
- Teak Wood Didge: The size of the classic didgeridoo gives a voluminous sound and long sustain. If you want the feeling of playing a bigger didgeridoo, the Teak Wood didge is the right choice. The Teak Wood provides a clear sound.
- Baked Wood Didge: The size of the classic didgeridoo in combination with the consistent finish of the Baked Wood provides fine resonance and full and dynamic sound.
Listen carefully to the sound videos and choose the key and didgeridoo model that appeals to you most. You can't make a wrong choice here!