LIDAH will not sell your personal information under any circumstances. LIDAH will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to parties involved in processing your order, for example parcel delivery service. PostNL or DHL will receive your name and address to ship your order, as well as our logistics team so that they can make the shipping labels. Our employees, as well as any third parties with whom we work, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of this data.
We collect personal data at different levels.
- We only collect the information necessary to fulfill the relevant order (such as your name, contact details and payment/credit card details).
- You may wish to review or update your personal information that we hold. You can do this by contacting our customer service or by editing your customer profile in your registered account.
We use the personal data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you. This includes answering any questions you may have, providing recommendations about products on our site, maintaining your shopping cart on our site, reviewing your requests to us for any of our services, and fulfilling orders you place with us. (including the security checks of your payments and verification).
- To provide you with marketing communications, as we would occasionally like to update you with our latest products, news via email, post and telephone.
Your personal data will be treated confidentially with us, with the exception of the following parties to whom we may disclose your personal data to them:
- Any financial institutions or credit card companies, or collection agencies where necessary to establish and support the payment made by you
- All parties where such disclosure is required by legal or contractual obligations or as required by law