LIDAH® Snake Didgeridoo
- Maximum length: 45cm
- Made from mahogany wood
- Handpainted, finished off with linseed oil
- Perfect size to take travelling
- Perfect for training the respiratory muscles in the context of sleep apnea and snoring
- Nicely finished mouthpiece, therefore no beeswax is needed
- For each didgeridoo sold, we plant a tree!
Our Snake Didgeridoo is made from high quality mahogany wood. The instrument is precisely constructed to ensure its full overtone and rich sound . The handy size of the Snake Didge makes it easy to store at home. The correct pressure makes the Travel Didge perfect for training the respiratory muscles to manage snoring and sleep apnea . In addition, these instruments with a size of 22, 35 or 45 centimeters (as the name might suggest) are perfect for a trip!
*All our instruments are unique: handmade from natural products. Therefore, mild variations from product photos and videos may be present.
|H||45 × 27 × 6 cm|
Which Didgeridoo should I choose?
Are you looking to buy your first didgeridoo? Or are you already familiar with the instrument and is this an extra addition to your collection? In both cases you've come to the right place. We understand that it can be difficult to make a choice, hopefully we can help you out.
- Didge Box: our most compact version, easy to travel with and store. Ideal to train the respiratory muscles in the context of sleep apnea and snoring.
- Spiral Didge: just a size bigger which provides the deep sound. Furthermore it is a work of art in itself!
- Snake Didge: The tube length is comparable to its long variant, but the twist makes for the compact size (45 cm).
- Teak Wood Didge: The size of the classic didgeridoo gives a voluminous sound and long sustain. If you want the feeling of playing a bigger didgeridoo, the Teak Wood didge is the right choice. The Teak Wood provides a clear sound.
- Baked Wood Didge: The size of the classic didgeridoo in combination with the consistent finish of the Baked Wood provides fine resonance and full and dynamic sound.
Listen carefully to the sound videos and choose the key and didgeridoo model that appeals to you most. You can't make a wrong choice here!